Special Top Executive Seminar On 20 Activities for Developing Leadership and Management Effectiveness – London
London Graduate School is in collaboration with Commonwealth University has put together a Special Top Executive Seminar for with the theme – 20 Activities for Developing Leadership and Management Effectiveness at London Graduate School, Mayfair Point, 34 South Molton Street, London W1K 5RG.
WHO CAN ATTEND
This programme is designed for top executives, business leaders, senior managers, and other professionals who have the responsibility to translate organizational strategy into effective performance.
PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAMME
Both leadership and management in the 21st Century are becoming increasingly more complex. Typically, organizations in both the public and private sectors are facing changes driven by political, economic, sociological, technological, legal and environmental issues. In order to successfully meet these challenges, organizations need to ensure that their leaders and managers at all levels have a comprehensive understanding of their roles, goals and required competencies. This Leadership and Management Skills training course is focused on meeting this requirement
DETAILS OF PROGRAMME
Seminar Theme: 20 Activities for Developing Leadership and Management Effectiveness
Seminar Venue: London Graduate School, Mayfair Point, 34 South Molton Street, London W1K 5RG.
Seminar Date: November 13 – 14th, 2018
Seminar Fee: $6,500. The fee covers the tuition, conference materials, tea, snacks and lunch during the seminar sessions only and a Masterclass Certificate in Leadership and Management.
CONFERMENT OF HONORARY DOCTORATE DEGREE
Distinguished delegates of honour will be conferred with an Honorary Doctorate Degree from the Commonwealth University as part of the activities lined up to celebrate achievers.
- Essential people skills for effective leadership
- Intrapersonal and interpersonal skills for the innovative leader
- Personality profiling
- Individual transformation for self-development
- Corporate transformation through innovative leadership
- Effective skills for understanding others
- Developing competencies for effective leadership
- Integrity and compassion for accountable leadership
- enhancing creative thinking skills for the innovative leader
- Applying teamwork for innovation in the workplace
- Creative problem-solving techniques
- Cultivating a creative workplace
- Harnessing creativity in subordinates through aligned leadership
- Leadership for performance management
- The Power of Strategic Vision
- Optimal Time Management – A Crucial Leadership Skill
- Combining Management Skills and Leadership Competencies
- Motivating, Rewarding and Leading Teams
- Leadership in Action – Maximizing Interpersonal Communications
- The Power of Positive Communication
If you have received a personal Invitation and wish to confirm you acceptance or you wish to be part of this seminar, please send us an email at info@LondonGS.co.uk or call our Director of Programmes on +447786776802 as soon as possible, so that we can commence arrangements to ensure you smooth participation. Participants are also required to send their profile, highlighting their contributions and achievements to assist the Planning Committee and Awards Committee.