You are welcome to The London Graduate School
The London Graduate School operates in the UK to provide distance, open, flexible or work based educational programmes that are unquestionably career-driven.
Strategically, the role of the London Graduate School shall cover the following specific areas:
- Teaching and granting awards for Certificate and Diploma programmes of its own.
- Collaborating with other UK Colleges and Universities to deliver quality executive education and capacity building courses.
- Acquiring Licenses to teach degree programmes of designated Colleges and Universities through Distance Learning or Work based Learning.
- Focusing on Adult Learners to satisfy their continuing education and lifelong learning needs.
- Collaborating with the Island Open University, the Commonwealth University, or any other University whether in the UK or elsewhere to deliver quality distance learning in London or from London to any part of the world.
- Serving as the London Learning Centre of the Island Open University and the Commonwealth University.
- Collaborating with industrial, governmental, educational, professional associations and other organisations to deliver work based learning programmes.
- Organising In-House and Open Programmes to enhance executive capacity of governmental, non-governmental and commercial organisations