London Graduate School (LGS) is pleased to invite you to a 2-Day Top Executive Leadership and Management Seminar being put together in collaboration with the Commonwealth University in London follows. The seminar which is scheduled to take place from 14th -15th August, 2019 in London will hold as follows:
Details of Programme:
Number 63, Bayswater Road, London W2 3PH
August 14 – 15, 2019
9am – 5pm daily
GBP4,000.00 covering course materials, tea, lunch & refreshments only.
Why You Should Attend:
This Top Management and Leadership Seminar is an important forum to discuss management strategies, decision making, delegation & empowerment, global impact, performance management, conflict management, vision, human resource utilization and other related issues. Leaders like yourself who have extensive exposure in Leadership Training and Practice are encouraged to share perspectives with other professionals, business owners and senior executives.
- The Power of Strategic Vision
- Managing change
- Emotional Intelligence and Neuro Linguistic Programming
- The 6 By 6 Strategy for Transformational Leadership
- Ethical Issues Confronting Leaders
- Diversity and Cultural Sensitivity
- Top Ten Mistakes Leaders Make
- Essential people skills for effective leadership
- Management Consultancy
- Human Resource Utilization
- Creative problem-solving techniques
- Cultivating a creative workplace
- Conflict Management and Negotiation Skills
- Optimal Time Management – A Crucial Leadership Skill
- Motivating, Rewarding and Leading Teams
- The Power of Positive Communication
- The Power of Teamwork
- Effective Meetings and Presentations
Nomination To Receive Honorary Doctorate Degree
Only High-Performance Leaders have been invited to this special programme. As part of the programme, successful business Leaders and other leaders in their field of calling have been selected to be honored with the Honorary Doctorate Degree of the Commonwealth University. This award is meant to recognize your success and achievements as well as highlight your good self as an excellent example in the society.
Exclusive Benefits Of Attending
- Get experts’ perspectives on some of your most pressing challenges
- Develop a network of like-minded professionals
- Learn something that changes your life (in a good way!).
- Get a unique blend of vision, inspiration and practical skills you can immediately apply
- Learn from a diverse faculty
- Leverage on the summit as a resource to transform yourself and the people you lead
Master Class Training
This seminar is different. It will be like no other seminar you have attended. Hands-on Management Consultants, trained at some of the best universities in the UK, will lead the programme.
Certification For Participating
You will receive Certificate of Professional Studies from the London Graduate School. You will become eligible for the Fellowship of the Commonwealth Academy of Leadership and Management, London.
If this invitation is acceptable to you, please confirm your acceptance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Director of Programmes on +447786776802.
Please note that it takes about two weeks to process UK Visas. If you are inclined to accepting this invitation, we advise that you register and pay the seminar fee no later than July 8th, 2019 to enable you to apply for your visa within the stipulated processing time. Upon confirmation of your registration and payment, we shall send you an official confirmation of acceptance letter and other documents to support your visa application.
We look forward to receiving your confirmation of attendance soon.