ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON VISIONING – NIGERIA, JUNE, 2019
The London Graduate School is collaborating with the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC Nigeria) and the Commonwealth Academy of Education Science and Arts to offer a Round Table Workshop on Visioning.
Any Business Owner, Entrepreneur , Directors, founders of NGO’s and people in government will find this round table workshop extremely helpful. The program will hold as follows:
Theme: Round Table Workshop On Visioning
Venue: Sinoni Chinese Restaurant, Oshogbo Close, Opposite Nicon Luxury Hotel, Area 11, Garki, Abuja , Nigeria.
Date: Thursday June 20, 2019.
Venue: Lagos Chinese Restaurant, Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria.
Date: Friday June 21, 2019.
PURPOSES OF THE WORKSHOP
The purposes of the workshop include, but are not limited to the following:
- To bring business owners and entrepreneurs together to share experiences and perspectives
- To introduce vision practice into the minds of the participants
- To help participants create an inspiring vision for their organizations.
- To help participants establishes a standard of excellence in their organizations.
- To help provide motivation and inspiration to keep entrepreneurs and organizations on going.
- Visioning Process
- The power of vision
- Historical case study of visioning and success
- Cascading the vision and achieving Buy-in
- The power of focus
- Setting goals and objectives
- Emotional intelligence
- Balancing score cards.
- Creating an Inspiring Vision.
- Business Model Canvas.
Certification for Participating
You will obtain a qualification called Certified Management Specialist (CMS) from the London Graduate School. You will also receive the Fellowship of the Commonwealth Academy of Education Science and Arts, London (FCA Science).
If the invitation is acceptable to you, please confirm your acceptance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Programme officer (Valentina) on +234(0)811 732 6334.
We look forward to receiving your confirmation of attendance soon.