Round Table Workshop on Trends in Education, Nigeria– April 2019
The London Graduate School is collaborating with the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC Nigeria) and the Commonwealth Academy of Education Science and Arts to offer a Round Table Workshop on Trends in Education.
Any individual in the education system or profession will find this round table workshop extremely helpful. The program will hold as follows:
Theme: Round Table Workshop On Trends In Education.
Venue: Sinoni Chinese Restaurant, Oshogbo Close, Opposite Nicon Luxury Hotel, Area 11, Garki, Abuja , Nigeria.
Date: Wednesday April 24, 2019
Seminar Fee: $600.00
PURPOSES OF THE WORKSHOP
The purposes of the workshop include, but are not limited to the following:
- To bring professionals in the education system together to share experiences and perspectives
- To introduce strategies for growth and sustainability for effective education practice
- To help participants create an inspiring vision for their organizations
- To exchange ideas with the view to cultivating best practices for modern trends in education
- International Perspective and Globalization in education
- Management and Leadership in Education
- School Effectiveness and Improvement
- Education Economics
- Monitoring and Evaluation in Education
- Research methods and proposal writing.
- Blended Learning
- Emotional Intelligence
Certification for Participating
You will obtain a qualification called Certified Management Specialist (Education Management) from the London Graduate School. You will also receive the Fellowship of the Commonwealth Academy of Education Science and Arts, London (FCA Education).
If the invitation is acceptable to you, please confirm your acceptance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Programme officer (Martina) on +234(0)803 356 0052.
We look forward to receiving your confirmation of attendance soon.