The London Graduate School is collaborating with the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC Nigeria) and the Commonwealth Academy of Education Science and Arts to offer a Round Table Workshop on Research Methods and Dissertation Writing.
This round table workshop is designed for leading academic scientists, researchers, research scholars and individual business owners and related organizations as the case may be. The program will hold as follows:
Theme: Round Table Workshop On Research And Dissertation Writing.
Abuja: Sinoni Chinese Restaurant, Oshogbo Close, Opposite Nicon Luxury Hotel, Area 11, Garki, Abuja , Nigeria.
Lagos: Lagos Chinese Restaurant, Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria.
Date: May 8, 2019 (Lagos) & May 9th, 2019 (Abuja)
Seminar Fee: $600.00
PURPOSES OF THE WORKSHOP
The purposes of the workshop include, but are not limited to the following:
- To bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, research scholars and business owners to exchange and share their experiences and perspectives.
- To introduce strategies for growth and sustainability.
- To help participants create an inspiring vision for their organizations
- To exchange ideas with the view to cultivating best practices for Research Methods and Dissertation Writing.
- Review scientific papers and other communication effectively
- To discuss hypothesis testing
- To identify various styles of referencing in academic writing
- To discuss methods of data analysis
- To foster ethics in research and report writing
- To discuss ways of plagiarism and how to combat it.
- Introduction to Research Methods and Dissertation Writing
- Research Conceptualization and Literature Review
- General Classification of Types of Research Methods
- Research Proposals, Designs and Methodology
- Data Management, Data Analysis and Reporting Findings
- Grant Writing and Publishing
- Writing Dissertation
Certification for Participating
You will obtain a Certificate of proficiency in Research Methods & Dissertation Writing from the London Graduate School. You will also receive the Fellowship of the Commonwealth Academy of Education Science and Arts, London (FCA Science).
If the invitation is acceptable to you, please confirm your acceptance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Programme officer (Martina) on +234(0)803 356 0052.
We look forward to receiving your confirmation of attendance soon.