ROUND TABLE WORKSHOP ON MANAGING HEALTH CARE ORGANIZATIONS, NIGERIA– MAY 2019
The London Graduate School is collaborating with the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC Nigeria) and the Commonwealth Academy of Education Science and Arts to offer a Round Table Workshop on Managing Health Care Organizations.
Any medical practioner or professional in the Health care industry will find this round table workshop extremely helpful. The program will hold as follows:
Theme: Round Table Workshop On Managing Health Care Organizations.
Abuja: Sinoni Chinese Restaurant, Oshogbo Close, Opposite Nicon Luxury Hotel, Area 11, Garki, Abuja , Nigeria.
Lagos: Lagos Chinese Restaurant, Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria.
Date: May 8, 2019 (Lagos) & May 9th, 2019 (Abuja)
Seminar Fee: $600.00
PURPOSES OF THE WORKSHOP
The purposes of the workshop include, but are not limited to the following:
- To bring senior medical practitioners/professionals in the health care industry together to share experiences and perspectives
- To introduce strategies for growth and sustainability for private medical practice, and, indeed, any organization
- To help participants create an inspiring vision for their organizations
- To exchange ideas with the view to cultivating best practice in managing health care organizations
- Management in health organizations
- Decision making
- Management of medical stock and supplies
- Delegation and empowerment
- Performance management
- Global impact
- Team work in healthcare delivery
- Time management
- Emotional intelligence
- Human resource utilization
Certification for Participating
You will obtain a qualification called Certified Management Specialist (Healthcare management) from the London Graduate School. You will also receive the Fellowship of the Commonwealth Academy of Education Science and Arts, London (FCA Science).
If the invitation is acceptable to you, please confirm your acceptance by sending an email to email@example.com or call our Programme officer (Valentina) on +234(0)811 732 6334.
We look forward to receiving your confirmation of attendance soon.