A. DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- On application, candidates are expected to pay US$700 representing good faith deposit. If a candidate is assessed and admitted, the good faith deposit becomes part of the tuition/consultation fee. If a candidate is assessed, admitted and, at that stage, he wishes not to continue, no refund is made of the good faith deposit.
- On admission, candidates are immediately matriculated. Matriculated candidates who wish to withdraw shall receive a refund of their total programme fees (after deducting US$700) less 20%.
- Candidates who have been on a programme for a considerable time, say 6 months, 12 months, etc, are charged on a daily basis, proportionate to the expected duration of the programme.
- Candidates who have withdrawn can rejoin the programme at any time. In such a case, whatever was deducted during the refund settlement shall be reinstated as part of their tuition, that is to say, the candidate will receive a rebate on his or her tuition to the tune of the amount deducted when he or she withdrew from the programme.
B. WORKSHOPS TERMS & CONDITIONS
London Graduate School workshops are intended for adults 18 years or older. Individuals under 18 years of age wishing to attend must be accompanied by a guardian. The guardian must make the booking on behalf of the attendee, and must notify the London Graduate School administrator when making the booking.
London Graduate School reserves the right to change any prices, services or other particulars contained in its website or printed materials at any time before entering into a booking. If there is any change, London Graduate School will notify the attendee before entering into such a booking.
Please refer to all information provided regarding individual workshop details and requirements. Confirmation of your booking will constitute your agreement to the terms and conditions outlined.
Payment and cancellation procedures
Where charges apply, London Graduate School workshops must be paid for in advance by credit or debit card. Refunds for cancellation on the part of the attendee will be given as follows:
- Cancellation made up to 30 days before the workshop date – full refund less any bank charges
- Cancellation made between 15 – 29 days before the workshop date – 50% refund less any bank charges
- Cancellation made up to 14 days before the workshop date – no refund
If payment for the workshop is not received in advance, we regret that the participant will not be able to attend.
London Graduate School reserves the right to cancel or alter any workshop. All workshop dates and times are subject to change, but London Graduate School will endeavour to ensure workshops are held on the committed dates/times, unless there are exceptional circumstances, such as the tutor being unable to attend due to illness, or other unforeseen circumstances. London Graduate School will inform the participants with as much notice as possible on these occasions.
Should a cancellation become necessary by London Graduate School, the attendee will have the choice of attending an alternative workshop (and where this is of a lower price, London Graduate School will refund the difference).
In the event that the specific tutor is unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond London Graduate School’s control, then the workshop will be cancelled, if no suitable replacement tutor can be arranged.
For complimentary workshops, the workshop will be rearranged to another date and the attendee offered a place on that alternative date.
No cancellation penalties (including travel expenses to and from the workshop, or accommodation costs) will be paid out in the event of workshop cancellations by London Graduate School. Please check your hotel and travel cancellation policy as this may be affected in the event of a cancellation or alteration to a workshop.