Breakthrough Service Marketing Strategies Seminar
The One-Day Seminar is a forum to inspire entrepreneurs and professionals to exchange ideas and opinions about practical business challenges, and to enable the delegates to benchmark good practices adopted by successful organizations.
CEOs, Managing Directors, Business Leaders, Entrepreneurs and other professionals.
At the end of the programme, participants should, among other things, be able to:
- Develop, defend, and execute solid marketing strategies that drive corporate success
- Focus their efforts and maximize their return on investment in marketing
- Incorporate market feedback into their marketing plan to gain a competitive advantage
- Take advantage of new communication channels that advance their strategy
- Marketing planning process
- Marketing communication
- Marketing budgets and forecasts
- Writing the marketing plan
- Good marketing, great sales
- Improving product-service competitive advantage
- Developing product & service strategy
April 12, 2017
10am – 5pm
Heeltap (Meeting Room), White Hart Yard, Borough High Street, London Bridge, London SE1 1NX.
£300covering conference materials, Certificate of Professional Studies, tea, snacks and lunch only.
The programme emphasizes modern management training techniques of group discussion, case analysis, management games and faculty-led discussions.
State of the art presentations, interactions with other business owners and experts, and excellent value for money.
London Graduate School consultants and faculty are anxiously looking forward to sharing their experiences and that of other participants on previous programmes with you.